Looking to try out skateboarding? Come join our skate camp with John Fudala.
- Daily Camp Time: 9 am-1 pm
- Ages 6 and up
- Parents/Guardians welcome
- What to bring:
- Skateboard: We have preliminary skateboards.
- Helmet: We have limited first-day helmets. You need to bring your own helmet, but we have some extra.
- Elbow and knee pads are highly recommended. We will go over how to use knee and elbow pads.
- Snacks and drinks. We will have a cooler for water.
John Fudala has been producing skateboard camps and contests for over 20 years. His background as a professional skateboarder has taken him around the world and now he is giving back to the community. When asked about the skateboard programs John says “It’s a skateboarding experience. Teaching safety is a big part of creating a strong skateboarding foundation to build upon. The camp has a following with beginners, but has a lot for intermediate skaters too.”
The Skate Camp experience is fun and educational. You can look forward to stretching out, skateboarding tick tack, tail stalls, navigation basics, skate games, challenges, and learning how to use safety equipment. We even create a contest/show experience full of music, game show sounds, announcing, and audience participation. We believe the children are the future!!!!